Click the picture to purchase.
- RELIABLE SECOND GENERATION ePMP INTEGRATED RADIO MODULE: Antenna gain enhanced to 16 dBi for superior range. Variable PoE connectivity conforms to both standard and Cambium pinouts, simplifying upgrades from existing radio locations to Force 180.
- HIGHLY SCALABLE WITH DELIVERY OF UP TO 200 Mbps THROUGHPUT: Delivering data using 2×2 MIMO-OFDM technology, the Force 180 provides reliable connectivity and supports up to 120 subscribers without degradation of system performance.
- ALL-IN-ONE BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTION: The superior quality of this ePMP device ensures unrivaled VoIP (Voice over IP), video, and data transfer experiences, and operates within a frequency range of 4910-5970 MHz.
- SOPHISTICATED SECURITY FEATURES: The Force 180 uses a 128-bit AES encryption, L2 and L3 firewall rules, and offers HTTPS/SSP support for maximum security when using the wireless broadband radio unit.
- FLEXIBLE OPERATION MODES AND SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE IN INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS: The Force 180 radio unit is capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30 to 60 degrees centigrade and provides low latency PTP deployments.